Special Students

Special students are those who have not been admitted to a degree program but who are taking credit courses to improve professional qualifications, to transfer course credits or for personal interest. Special students need permission of the instructor in order to be permitted to register in a course.


Carleton University
(register through the Department of Continuing Education)

Department of Continuing Education
Room 300, Tory Building
+1 (613) 520-3500


University of Ottawa
(register through the department)

Mechanical Engineering
Room B111, Colonel By Hall
+1 (613) 562-5800 ext. 5834